Nowadays, office design trends are gradually becoming more popular than ever. Choosing a professional and reputable office interior design Hanoi and construction unit is an essential element to ensure the efficiency of the working space for your business. However, choosing the right unit is not easy. This article will assist you in choosing a suitable place.
Why should you choose a professional office interior design in Hanoi?
- A reputable design consultant will save you time by providing designs they have done in the past for you to choose from.
- A good interior designer can work from suggestions; your vague wishes and ideas. From there, come up with design options that match what you have in mind
- A construction design consultant will help you keep track of the progress of your finishing selection; Make sure your project is not delayed.
- Even if you do not know what you want, a design consultant can still come up with ideas for new trends for the project. They can also help you understand and find your own branding style preferences.
ADP-architects – A professional and reputable office interior design company in Hanoi
Since its establishment in 2005, ADP-architects has developed offices for over 500 clients, with 90 percent of those being multinational organizations and significant corporations from throughout the world. With a mission to help businesses become more efficient with their own identity, ADP-architects has come up with design solutions that not only include creative elements, but also fit the needs and characteristics of each customer.
A professional office design Hanoi – ADP-architects
With a core value of 4 fundamental principles for employees and working processes, ADP-architects always put the interests of customers first through the sincerity, innovation spirit of each ADP employee.
Achievements that ADP has achieved in the field of office design
Currently, ADP-architects has become a leading company in professional and high-class office furniture design services with achievements such as:
- The company holds the highest market share of design and construction in the field of high-end office furniture in Vietnam.
- The company has many office furniture projects posted on Office-snapshots.com – A website that publishes major and outstanding projects around the world.
- The company won the award The international Art of Europe 2012
- The first company to design and construct office furniture to meet Leed standards with a Golden Leed certificate for the Johnson & Johnson project.
- The company designed for top 100 best working environment companies in Vietnam.
Tetra Pak office aims for gold LEED standard
Professional workspace design service at ADP-architects
To get the achievements like today, the ADP team always tries and tries their best for customers and the actual value that customers receive. From the process and service style, attention is always focused to bring the best experience to customers, as well as saving time and costs for customers.
1. Understanding customers
Each design, each solution is based on customers’ own needs and characteristics. And to do that, ADP’s staff needs to understand what customers want, what customers need to show through the business’s workspace, thereby creating products that are not only creative and novel, but also affirm the brand.
Dulux is a typical workspace design project of ADP-architects’ customer understanding
2. Attentiveness and consultation with customers
In any profession, thoughtfulness is key to trust. Understanding that, ADP-architects with the desire to build sustainable trust from customers, always tries to be thoughtful and enthusiastically advise customers’ needs, so that customers feel their benefits are appreciated.
3. Reliable and stable quality
Product quality is the factor that affirms brand value. If only devotion to customers does not create the best quality products, then the company is not strong enough to create lasting trust of customers.
Therefore, office interior design and construction company ADP always focuses on and ensures product quality to bring effective value to customers. With all the enthusiasm and energy of its employees, ADP-architects has created products that are designed and constructed that are perfect in both form and aesthetics.
Professional office furniture design process
The design process is built to help designers understand the operation, characteristics and imprints of the business, thereby offering suitable design solutions. In addition, the design process also ensures that initiatives to change the workspace are closely aligned with the needs and desires of customers.
Understanding the importance of a design process, ADP-architects created IMPACT, ON DIFFERENT – The office design process at ADP includes 6 steps:
- Survey and evaluate the existing workspace
- Exchange and summarize business characteristics and project needs
- Define the vision for the new workspace and plan the Space program
- Build idea
- Detailed design
- Transition Management & Post-Operation Evaluation
Hopefully, the information about professional office interior design Hanoi – ADP-architects will help you to be satisfied. To find out more information about ADP-architects and outstanding completed projects, you can visit here.